541th entry

Busy.. this is the word i can describe my lifestyle now.

In my entire life, i had nvr been as busy as now.. I had been busy since cny session till next two month. WAt had i been busying with? Zj had been asking me this question. My answer is "work, family and appointments".

Work:

I had been working non stop for at least 10hrs per day. OT almost become daily duty... WOrks are piling up high. Mentor is going for 2 weeks holiday. I will be more even busier. Boss are handing me projects which im not participating. I dunno how am i going to survive these critial periods.

Did i mention boss is hiring new staff and i still not converting to perm despite the headcount prob? Headcount prob still can able to hire new staff... wow.. unless the new staff is going to be same as me - temp position.

I got the idea to give up this job after the contract end. Let see how... who know wat will happen in future??

FAmily:
HEalth is falling for my folks. Jus hope mum will alright. Will explain details when i confirm the situation.

Appointments:
Tons of lunch, dinner, shopping and friendship bonding appointments... Plus family bonding toO..

Show tat im still remember by many people... :)

Oh ya... i got the whole Music & Lyrics OST... ah min will going to explode if she know abt this..

Comments

Anonymous said…
hey! got good stuffs didnt say huh!? wat Music & Lyrics OST, share share leh..hehehe

荣儿
Jeremin said…
reply 荣儿:

It is original soundtrack from the movie "Music and Lyrics".

Popular Posts