615th entry

I was online video with dear..

Suddenly i notice there was a brown moving item is moving. I tot my eyes were playing trick on me. It was really moving..

Cockroach!! A full adult size cockroach (approx 6 to 7 cm) just enter my room from outdoor window with is merely 40 cm away from me!!!

It was hiding behind my speaker.. i called for help.. no one want to rescue poor panicky jeremin.
Call dad for help. He slept like a log.. Call Mum instead. Mum ask me to settle myself. I look at dear on web, blinking him pitifully.. hoping he can come to my rescue.

Ended up.. i get keep spray baygone to tat direction. It spray on my monitor, cpu, speaker, my doggie doorstopper, everything on my table in tat direction.. my monitor is full of baygone vapour..

Tat cockroach is really scared by my scream n pesticide... running non-stop..

I managed to kill it by the spraying of 1/4 baygone bottle. I know im not very environmental friendly and causing ozone layer to worse using the spray. But who care when a digusting creature is entering my room!

spray took me ten min over..
and another fiften min to clear. i got fear to collect its corpse for dispose.. Hard to clear as there are many items are blocking my way.

Yucks! dun dare to touch it.. calling for help.. no one answer..

Dear is watching the whole clip of my action thr webcam, half amused and half laughing..

Comments

juzyounme said…
roach yucky.

Popular Posts