804th entry

I should be sleeping at this hour but I am awake.

I had finally finished my 15 months course. It was tough to work and study at the same time. It was a wonderful experience as it show the reality of the working world. I met wonderful friends and lecturers who are inspired to be a wonderful teacher. I will never forget this 15 months of roller coaster drastic experience.

Honestly i miss the school life. It is a break away from the hectic daily routine works and the class. I miss the friends who are constantly with positive motivation or encouragement. These words help me to be strong and tough to face those difficulties.

I am still pondering about further study. I love to study and am constant learner. Currently i had problem coping with my new job and responsibilities. It is harder than i expected. I had a harsh start for this week as i was expected to know everything before i began my full pledge journey. Perhaps i may need some time to adjust and adapt new work before i make any further plan in further study. 

This start of the week was harsh. I broke down on the first day. I felt helpless and stress with the overwhelming informations and works to do. Luckily, i had some good colleagues who gave me some emotion comfort and their time to help me complete some of my own tasks.

My time management need to improve. This job require many advance planning and it is time consuming. I also need do my research or "homework" beforehand. I need a survival kit - a kit with many ideas, songs and props to enable me to do better class management and lessons. Most importantly, i need enough sleep. 

Comments

Popular Posts