275th entry

"What will be u in 20 or 30 year times?" i saw this question while i was watching a local drama today.

Hmm.. By the time i will be ard forty something. I do hope tat i will be a virtuous wife, living happily with my healthy children and a loving husband.. Err... I guess most of all will said tat i need to find a bf first before dreaming tat..

I went for a job search today with xueling. We were filling up the online applications at the job agency and took us 45 mins.. we were darn slow..

We went to fuji ice skate area to see the ice skating competition. We were totally engrossed with tat.. It was just a short one but enjoyable..

I was dozing in the shopping mall while i was waiting my parents for 2 hours. Yes.. Dun be so surprized tat i was sleeping at a bench after i finished explored the whole shopping mall.. so tired..

Comments

Popular Posts