269th entry

Just another boring day & weekend...

I had a quarrel in the public area. This time the venue is at orchard road.. This is not the 1st time i quarrel in the public. My worst one was everyone was crowding ard me, watching the free show.

I was locked inside the car and no one knew at all.. everyone alighted the car and forget me.. -_-" Worse of all, i can't make a call at tat location. Everyone finished their shopping and came back realised i was locked. Tat's goodness it was a short period, otherwise my pic will be posted in all leading newspaper stating dying inside a car..

I had been buried under the notes for the past few days and nothing seem to be enter into my harddisk brain.. Haiz.. Wahhhh.. How to pass?

Im fully book for all sat for this month.. Exam haven't finished and ppl are queuing to arrange to meet me.. Still got some pending dates yet. Haiz.. wonder how m i going to survive with those miserable saving i had..

Comments

pinkballz said…
*tsk*
Anonymous said…
Jia You! Jia You! Last paper liao!
Rong~er

Popular Posts