435th entry

My mail i sent to thr Singpost had LOST!!!

I had sent an email to inform Singpost. Hope they will do something to recover it back for me.


To: person in charge,

I had mailed out 3 cds wrapped inside the envelope as normal postage mail on fri 26th, 4.30pm, at Choa Chu Kang Central Post Office.

However the receiver had received an open empty envelope only in her post box. The 3 cds were gone.

I believed it maybe it drops out during the mail collection process and probably
my lost items will sent back the post office.

I had wrapped the 3 cds with bubble sheet to prevent breakage and also attached a note inside the bubble sheet to my receiver.

The note is stated as below:
"Dear XXX,
Thanks for sharing it with us
From: Wong family"

Hope this information can help Singpost to recover my lost items back.

Thank you.

From
Ms Jeremin

Note: XXX is used to protect the name of the receiver


The items i sent is not belong to me. It belong to receiver. The receiver called me up and talk over a period of time abt it . Make me lost appetite during dinner.

Wahhh...

I got an instinct tat singpost cant help me.

*sobsob*

I seem bad. Lost people's items. T-T

Comments

Popular Posts