420th entry

Hmmm... i seemed like blogging nonsense updates again..

Month of May.. It is nearer to my exam dates. I got my confirmation letter on my exam venue and my exam dates. I got two places to go for two different papers; expo and starhub centre.

I had a long time didnt update my blog. I spent most of my time either revising or watching online videos. I had almost stop playing my maple and my neopets already..

Perhap i shd cut down my time online video watching n practice more past year questions..

Better get back to study.. -_-" sian..

Comments

Anonymous said…
dun be so restless like a old lady be cheerful a bit can not. U wan 2 book me when u wil be @ starhub 4 exams har?? ok 4 now dunno elmo wil book me a not??
Anonymous said…
all the best for your preparation.. me cant help much except that i promised to give you a bouquet of flowers, thats all. as for zoo trip, got to wait till i free liao. coz having a busy month..

happy studying.
~ #(*.*)#
Anonymous said…
Aye, got wat free video? did'nt intro ar?

HAHAA
荣儿
pinkballz said…
;P i only have been to expo for papers...

Popular Posts