460th entry

Happy belated Birthday to me.. I forget to say it to myself yesterday.

I had a busy day yesterday. 1st half the day is with my folk and 2nd half of the day is with pals.

I received:

1 black pant from Folk

some sweet bday greetings sms yesterday from JJ in Australia, Doris Auntie, Colleen & my family insurance agent.

dinner treat from colleen

1 shoe box wrapped with many little presents

Bday card from Luan

a whole 600gm of Ice cream cake from swensen to carry home sponser by the gals.

A red packet from Bro

Comments

Anonymous said…
red packet?? S$100 har hee hee no respond frm yr da sao??

jus asking>...
Jeremin said…
reply:

dunno, nvr open.
Learn from Andy lau - lock into the drawer.
Anonymous said…
shoe box? hmm.. branded shoe box somemore rite???
haha.. think next time wun be a shoe box anymore..
got to collect more boxes/containers.. to surprise you..

~ $(*.*)$ ~

Popular Posts