459th entry

Hey.. if u tink u are at the wrong website, u r wrong.

I managed to refurnish my whole blog. New template, new style... Of cos it is not the ready-use template from blogspot. I managed to download new template and edit some parts to remain as my usual icons and links.

I had nearly given up to edit as i cant add the comment link, the quickedit link and those headers and profile at the right place, style and the rest of things i wan.

Ask alot of ppl for help also useless..

THe only regret is tat i cant have my own header.. Therefore i add the title of blog @ "Abt Me" section. Try to change size and bold n it caused all the entries to changed toO. Making me more even confuse and messy.

Lucky i had the help section from the blogspot. At least it help me to manage to have the stuffs i wan.. other than tat... i dun dare to mess it up..

Start to understand more abt html. Although i learnt in 9 years ago. I totally forgotten abt it. I only remember 0.0001% of the theory.. Somemore tat time i was still a top student for subject : computor studies. So paiseh now to forget.. -_-"

Huarry!!! Im done... Perhap this is the present tat i give myself as a bday gift..

Comments

Anonymous said…
hey, this one looks better~*

Popular Posts