562th entry

HAppY BirThday To me!

My birthday start with..



  • ending Jacky Cheung 2007 concert &

  • Jacky wave at me when he was leaving!



I didnt take after these photos. COs i was caught by the usher for taking pic. It make me stop totally having photo taking idea. At least i really sit down n enjoy his performance.

I really enjoy his concert. It's worth the money i spent. i sang n dance! I nvr done before in my entire life nor his any previous concert! Super High!! This concert is awesome. So High.. i nvr attend his concert cause ppl to stand up n sing or dance. COs his fans are mid age. Mostly are traditional. This concert is totally different ambience. All so high.. Most stand n dance.. Unlike his previous concert. All sit n listen..

I nearly turn voiceless.. i had to eat my med during mid of the concert to continue to have voice to continue.


Sang his classical songs, sang musical play, more fast n dances songs... Sound effect better.. more graphic effect.. more pro! SImply wish the concert nvr end.. haha... fat hope..


Got prob returning home.. No cab is available despite 20min of "call cab".. Met 2 foreign collegues when i enter the stadium and after the show. I help sent one back n my kaiki. Cost me $30 to reach home.


Haha.. generous bday gal! Hopefully this bday gal will have good blessing due to such good kindness..


Also must thanks to many friends and family.


Bro is the 1st one gave me advance red pkt n wishes.


Mum n dad bought me a sweater which i long for..


Colleen make an effort to meet me in such little time frame to treat me a bday treat. Also Sms me at 12 sharp.


Ah min make an effort to wake up early to go n watch my Harry Potter movie with me. Sms me at 12.50pm


SHe also out of goodwill to entertain me to go the concert.. she is nvr a fan of him, jus tat she dote me most.


Thanks to Rong. Heard he is planning to have a secret celebration on sun but he dunno i got plans already. Hopefully it can be postpone.. i dun mind belated party!


Receive sms greeting from Wilson at 12.10pm. Thanks pal!


Ah luan call up on eve to wish me advance bday wishes n sent me bday greeting at 01.17am actual date.


ADrian msn me greeting toO. Promise to drive me back for any nite movie date.


Thanks to zj for his earliest kind tots n effort. Though his effort is waste but im glad he has such kind intention.


Hopefully more to come.. :)


Comments

Popular Posts