342th entry

Hi everyone, I am back... Anyone miss me? I will update the trip details later as i was now busy with class test on this week.

I will be extremely busy from next week onward. I had listed out the whole dec schedule and it was packed. Nearly all the sat are occupied.

Btw, my front tooth is loosing badly. Hopeful it can wait until clar's wedding. I dun wanna to show my toothless teeth in front of so many people. It was quite weird to see an adult being toothless. Perhap i will sing the xmas song which has a lyric of " all i wan for xmas is my two front tooth". Dad is suggesting he will find a big clipper to pull out front tooth out. I kept a distance from him, warned him not to come near me.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Me, ME, mE, me....
Whoa, suddenly annouced so fast that you will be busy on every sat, afraid that i will chio you come out huh?
荣儿
LuKe said…
Dun worry so much abt your front tooth. Denture technology is good nowadays, I'm sure there's an alternative to your problems..

.LuKe.
Anonymous said…
She had booked by many ppl 4 long time liao only u didn't ask or dun know... how u clebrate yr bd on mon? jus curious

xiaoyanzi
Jeremin said…
Rong~er: Thx for missing me. Im surprise u do miss me! Btw, im not afraid u chio me out. I had been booked by long lost friends since months ago.Anyway, i was always busy during dec as they wanna to celebrate xmas with me. If u wanna chio me out, pls check my schedule.

Luke: Thx for yr concern but the director of the denture dept in hospital found my case exceptually unusual and he had no solution but to wait my adult teeth to grow.

Xiaoyanzi: Pls sms ronger directly to ask yr question. He seldom read my comment section.
Anonymous said…
What seldom read, its just that i seldom leave comments mah, unless you kanna 'attack' mah. My bday ar?,....nothing usual lah, work as per normal, but celebration with my collegues. They were so nice, got me a cake and plently of frenze and the cake was not enough to go ard. Last friday, XM, SX, LW, JJ, SY, we met up at Holland V to celebrate mah, you fly fly away liao mah. I had another manago cake on tat nite, its a pity you are not ard. Then Sat nite, i had a family dinner and another chocolate CAKE! HAHA, this bday, i got plently of cakes going ard leh!
荣儿
Anonymous said…
so many cakes so gain weight a not? hee hee hope 2 c soon......


xiaoyanzi
Anonymous said…
Alamak....i think i tip the scale again this month......
Cannot!!!, goto train harder liao next month!!!!
荣儿
pinkballz said…
got teeth or no teeth for my wedding, also ok 1 lah...

Popular Posts