604th entry

Doing many things..

Arthur's full mth celebration.. seem to be another round of my bro's wedding stuff.. Guests list!! Miss my little Arthur.. I wonder will he be close to me? I doubt so.. Some bloggers mention i dote my little nephew. Ya.. true. Cos he is part of my family. If i dun dote him, who shd i dote?

I wanna to faint.. Ppl is asking me to get marry..

There is an auntie at the NSC, intially chatting me with rashes. Then asking me to get marry cos im at marriageable age.

Ah min.. keep asking when i get marry..!!

Oh pls.. it is still early to determine anything yet.

Im quite annoyed nowadays.. Ppl is mentioning "he is yours".. Anyway i dun own him.. i dun have any ownership of him.. He is himself.. Everyone expecting him to fetch me when im loaded with many plastic bags. Everyone expect him to fetch me when it is raining.. His duties? His responibilites?

Im impressed with someone's comment. Seen him once and gave me the clearest and most accurate comment. It gave me a 2nd tot.. Fluctuating MinD..

=(

Comments

Popular Posts