611th entry

Nothing is better to have a good rest. =)

Learning to use Skype.. THe video call using msn seem cant make it.. NEw software need time to adapt. Anyone using skype account, please inform me. I can add u in. Thanks!

Had a brazilian dinner with him and his friends. RIO Brazilian restaurant. Located in Queenstown. A good ambience location with delicious meat. I love the beef hump.. it smell great when the waiter carry over. =) Since it is tueday, there is not much people in the restaurant. WE seem to have the full focus and the foods keep serving non stop. I love the salad bar as it help alot in yr munching with meat. At least it will not feel so oily.. Now it had a promotion of 1 for 1. Nearly $30 per person (after tax n drink). For meat lover, u can try the restaurant if have little extra cash.

I can feel the difference between last two week and today. It seem that i can really enjoy the free time i had now. During that busy period, i had to plan to return weekend to work. Though i know it is super unhealthy to work 14 hours per day and weekends, i had no choice.

HAd many plans. Since saving had been wiped clean for my rashes, i need to save as much as possible. Expensive dining location must keep at minimum. Try eating @ more cheaper places. Need to control on my expenses. Need to chase all my loans backs..

Time with him always seem to be passing super fast... Got from him a personalized coupons. Indeed a surprise as there is not special occassion.. Yup.. i know he is trying to making the relationship to "keep on boiling at right temp".. I recognized and appreciate his effort and time spent on this relationship. =)

Comments

Popular Posts