635th entry

had a bad dream..

i dreamt something. i was unable to contact him. by the time i reach him, i realised he got a car accident. =(

he suddenly appear in front of my house with bandages and tubes.. telling me he is ok but the car wasnt. he need to stay at my home cos his folks were oversea n no one is able to take care of him. his buddy, ah kor sent him over with his luggage n blankets to camp my house..

I was awake.. no reply nor calls from him.. start to be scare.. i am unable to contact him for 12 hours.. keep ensure myself he will be fine, assuming either he was in his deep sleep after whole nite playing lan games.

finally i contact him... i felt relief.

i somehow remember ms goh, my ex colleague. she was unable to contact his bf for whole nite after a squabble. after 12 hours later, she discovered her bf had fell from worksite n died immediately..

Comments

Popular Posts