651th entry

What had i done for CNY preparation?

I done my nails. I think it is abit of waste cos i did hse painting... all nails seem to have paint spot on it..

Also i had done cny shopping gift for relatives, mum and dear's folk. I think i bought alot for others, not for myself..

Painted my living room for past two days, totally exhausted and backache. I tripped few times.

Had clean the kitchen cabinets, bought new handles and many many other spring cleaning. I think i still have start my room and bro's. Alamak...

Went m'sia shopping with aunt n uncle. Uncle volunteer to drive us there. I really enjoy the time with them. Bring me alot of places which i nvr went by bus. Also ate nice big seafood spread... Ended up more rashes on legs..

How come everyone is going oversea? i also wanna to go...

Comments

Popular Posts