661th entry

Headache. Heartache. These are the two feelings i can describe now.

Headache:
Im still worrying abt the fund for next mth. Still counting $ if they are sufficient. Something i wish for but likely that it will be cancelled due to financial statue.

Sent more resumes abt short term contracts. No valid replies till now. Dad asking me not to fuss with jobs. Sound like im fussing with the jobs.. sound like im picky..

Heartache:
Had abandon feeling again. im doubtful with my importance. I appreciated with him for everthing except this. I felt that im not respected and impt with this issue. How will anyone feel when yr partner left during mid of yr date for appointment for playing games. He did ask but only after his confirmation. Do he understand that im with him? It let me feel that im invisible.

Comments

Popular Posts