689th entry

Can anyone tell me if the post page do not have any more icon such as bold, underline those icon? My fav font is also missing.. In simply, all the icons are not available when i wish to blog.

Hmm... what i wish to blog today?

As for my temp job, i felt the staff really let me do what a perm staff shd done. What i mean is that the level of flex is darn high.


Firstly, they let me to do the calling for the company issue despite im only the temp. Using my name on beghalf of the company to chase for payment and other issues. In other companies, i do not allow at all. Mostly doing those general n unwanted works.

Also this company allow me this temp staff to go bank to do deposit those amt of money. One complained that i shd not be doing those as i was not insured. I wonder they do not worry abt the money with me? Afterall, im only a stranger in this company as not much ppl know who am i.
I guess they let me do it because im the one who go over the building where there is a bank for lunch. They dun want to go themselves.

Comments

Secret Lover said…
heehee

Is tat consider good or bad??
=P

Popular Posts