690th entry

I got invitation to attend someone 21st bday. I will be going over shortly.

Wow.. this kind of party is darn far away from me. Since ever i had done my 21st party, it seem that im very very old. Don't have the energy to organise such event, esp my 21st party fail badly. Non of my best friends attended at all. Now i think of it, it seem to waste alot of my money - $500 for chalet, the bbq and the buffet. In short, i dun have a good 21st bday at all. Mum confisated my red packet as my payment for those activties. Leaving me a few presents i received.

Back to the topic, i simply no idea wat to get for the bday gal. During my age, relatives gave me either red packet or a piece of jewellery. As for friends who gave me, i received many presents which i don't need.

Intially, i planned to get her a piece of silver jewellery as my budget is darn low. My pay wasn't out yet and the pay amount dun really last me for all my bills, loan n parent allowances. Ended up i bought a pretty budget nice watch for her. I felt it is practical lah, at least it can be used. Hope she will like it.

Comments

Popular Posts