694th entry

Happy Autumn Festival!

Sky is gloomy.. dunno later can i still play my lantern?

Invited by Ken to his school to play lantern. Bought tons of sparks n candles.. 10 boxes are not enough. Thinking he might set a big fire.. and indeed his friends did! Caught by teachers.. Poor Ken.. Teacher tot he got involved but he didn't... Later i already left the school to rush to take bus back.

Today was invited to attend Dear's cousin tea cerm to eat. I took out a red packet to give the host's mum as she is the one who invited me. By right, i shd give a red pkt but she insisted not. Making me dunno what to do... =S

Ate a nice buffet lunch for FOC and was given a red packet.. =S
More paiseh..

Got scratches and bitten by Fluffy, the host's dog.. Red red arm.. =(

Btw.. aunt annie dolled me up with makeover before i went the wedding venue.. makeup plus hairdo.. Spray perfume n glitters on me.

But the hair got collapsed before i reach the venue.. jus ten min bus ride only.. =(

tired.. wan to sleep..

Comments

Popular Posts