753th entry

Fever fever please go away..
Flu flu please go away..
Throat throat please dun sore..

I had a battle with my folk at wee hours yesterday. I was unwell since sat afternoon. I popped some med after dinner and the sickness became worse. I started to feel cold, and this is a sign that im going to be feverish.

My throat and lips were so dry until it is going to crack. I kept drinking water until i felt bloated and the thirstiness did not go away. I had problem to swallow my saliva when i was in bed. I kept running to kitchen to eat ice. At least it moist my throat without drinking ample of water. If i drink another slip, i will vomit all the water content out.

Struggled for whole night till 6am. I was not even better. I was touchy as i was unable to sleep despite i was extremely wear off. I decided to take measurement of my body temperature. I went to dig my therometer.. Dig here and there.. I was unable to find it. That one was my personal use and i only lent dad weeks ago. I go his room, sneaking to find it in the mid of darkness. Dig here and there.. unable to find it.

I was so frustrated until i turned on all the lights in the room except folks'. I was totally unwell and yet dad didnt notice me digging something in wee hours when he was on the way for his toilet break. He still went to bed after seeing me searching for something.

No one is here for help. Later, dad seem noticed abt my weird behaviour and ask me what am i looking for. "The therometer", i replied.

He replied that he had returned me that very day and i thought i misplaced it again. I go re-dig and search...
We both woke up mum. Dad found two thermometer which was not mine. Both are not working despite the one of them is brand new one.

Pissed. I was unwell. I gave up. I closed all light and tried to toss to sleep. At this moment, dad came to me with my mine. He said it was all along on the table. Ya, im blind. Cannot see it. Never return to me. =S

I measured it, it was 38.6 and i popped the correct medicine. And i went to bed.

I thought my worst night was over. But it wasn't.. As soon as i going to doze off, the telephone rang! It was near dawn and whoever is calling must be urgent matter. I hate wee hours or dawn calls. The last time was the new of my deceased grandmother.

I picked up quickly. It was a wrong number call.. i was so frustrated and angry.. That stupid call woke me again.. I had not been sleeping at all and i was abt to doze, i was waken up by it.

I tried to sleep and eventually i dozed off after 7am. And i woke up at 10.30am as i was hungry. Spicy noodle was on the table. I had no choice to eat it, despite my sore throat.

No lunch for me, but mum fried some heaty french toast for everyone. No choice to eat.. i was too sick to cook myself. As for dinner, all the dishes were fried. Fried chicken wings, fried tofu and fried luncheon meat. Only soup and rice were my only source of food. Haiz..

Comments

Popular Posts