749th entry

From the begining of end June, there are many people making appointments with me for advance birthday celebration. On the begining of 1st July, I had a simple Japanese meal at ION mall with Clar. Every year, she will remember my birthday without fail and give me a treat. She spoilt me with 8 wide choices of venue and cusines. Wow.. I picked the cheapest among the all as i do not wish to spend alot from her.

Simple meal - A lunch Japanese set, consisted of a salad, main course, miso soup, rice and a glass of drink. Worth less than ten dollars (excluding taxes).




Nice chatting and bonding with her.. Btw, Thanks Clar for yr treat!  =)

Next, it was an unexpected meet up with min. She camped at her maiden house on friday night and she called me after i sent her a sms to have a safe trip for her honeymoon on sunday. She told me that she will drop by and help her to shop her waist pouch. Accompany her with 2 hours and she gave me tons of surprises.. 3 stalks of pink roses.. Muhaha.. =) That was sweet. It was her norm behaviour as dear seldom buy me flowers. I think i receive more flowers from her than dear.

After departure from her, i went to cut my hair. I felt abit regret that my hair is so short now.. =(

For the past two days, dear and i had been watching world cup matches. Dear nvr expected that i will like soccer. My best friend is a soccer fan and i had listened all her stories, analysis and tales about the round white and black ball. That is why im fine with soccer match.I am the type of people who will scream for goal.

Comments

Popular Posts