758th entry

It was a tiring two weeks work. I had endless of marking to complete. Many are overdue by the previous teacher. I wish i have more time to sleep and eat well. I had not been eating well and kept munching bit here and there.. End up i gain some weight...

I wish i can rest well for the next weekend. I almost clear most of the works and i wished i coukl have more time to revise my work. My tuition teacher will be more busier than me and i think that i should be independent by myself.

I havn't read any books for past two weeks. It's time to pick up books again..

I wish i will have more time on my bed with my toys... =P

Comments

Anonymous said…
haiz gain weight?? look okie not tat bad.. have more bonding with yr bed okie.. ziwei i dun u to be
"hungry" or "furry" haha hope u know wat i m saying.. take care..

Popular Posts