762th entry

I had been a long time that i didn't update my blog. Work in school is always busy as usual. Always have imprompt deadline to submit this and that or tons of works to clear... I really gave me a clear idea what a form teacher should be doing..

Despite all the hard works, i did received some feedbacks. Two mothers had told me that their kids like me very much. They prefered my "do-not-anyhow-scold-behaviour". A kid's mother told me that her kid listened to me more than the parents...  got a feedback that why mummy and teacher said the same things but all different tones. He claimed that i did not never ever rise my voice to scold them. This mummy explained that his son is willing to express out his opinions to me. His mum is happy to see such good change and gave me this credit on me. She told me that i came too late to teach this class..

Wow.. Im speechless..

Few more weeks before the school term end. I did ask the class if they do not like me. They screamed and shouted "No.." I felt a sense of satifisation. =)

Planning to take an unoffiical class photo with them in next week and will ask them to do a card with some feedback on me. I told them it will be keep as a memory. =)

Comments

Popular Posts