769th entry

Im back with relief teacher for the time being.

Oh ya, i finally got a pass in my English paper. With that credit, i gave myself a last chance to apply for teacher position. If i didnt hear any news within an month, i will go into different industry.

During my teaching, the kids never failed to amuse me. There are many hilarious situation to make my day happy. However there are days where the kids made me annoyed and pissed.

The ring story

On this particular day, i took a lower primary class. It is P1 and i was teaching chinese. Since I had extra time with them, i let the kids to do their own works for ten minutes. A kid who was the tallest among the boy was drawing a diamond ring. He told me that he want to give this drawing to me. As a teacher, this is not the first time that kids gave me their drawings. I took it as a norm as i was pretty well loved by my kids. The boy quickly drew a big diamond ring, coloured and cut it out. Also he cut a hole in the middle and gave it to me when we were going down for recess. I received it with both hands and placed into my carrier. However he snatched it back and said "no" loudly! He took my hand and slipped the paper diamond ring onto my middle finger. I was surprised and stunned with his action.

This caused a big laugh inside the staffroom. Muhaha..

Comments

cleffairy said…
*faint* I couldn't help but laugh at the sheer cuteness of the kid... =.= so... did you wear the ring for the rest of the days? You must be a very good teacher that your kids love you. :D
Jeremin said…
@cleffairy:
Haha.. i didnt wear it throughout the day. That day i also took other classes and i cannot afford to wear it and distracted other classes with that ring.

Popular Posts