782th entry

The holiday had started. It mean that my relief teaching at that primary school is offically over. I will be starting my new career soon, in 18 days.

The very last day of school.

I was not working but i need to return school to return my staff pass back. I went at noon and bade goodbye to those teachers who were close with me or those who really help me alot in teaching.

I searched for the 1st teacher who offered my first task, trained me well until I was offered a long term post. She was unwell and immediately asked me to take over her work on the last day after she knew im available.

Haha.. I ended up working on the last day of term 2.

I miss the school, the teachers, the environment and the kids.. The kids are my motivation during my times over the school. Give me tons of problems but also many laughters and smiles. Angel and monster in a little human form.

I am currently enjoy a good break before i start my new job. Hope that it will be a smooth sailing career.

Comments

cleffairy said…
Angel and monster in a human form... I think I can relate to that, considering that I have one of my own at home. >.<

Popular Posts