786th entry

I had not been blogging for past 12 days.

Basically i was busy with tiring works and aching muscle daily. I need ample of sleep and rest to recharge myself.

"Do i want to sign on the bond?", Colleen asked.

Honestly i do not know the answer. I will be asking to sign if i pass my probation period. I need to bond for a year after 15 months of studies and works.

Do i have the passion to work for this job? My heart still remain at PHPPS and i really miss my life there. However, i need a permanent job to survive in this cruel world. I could not able to take ad-ho jobs if i am going to start a family.

I was quite disappointed with my performance. Perhaps, i had high expectation as I thought my experiences with primary school do help me alot. In fact, it did not. I believe that i am not learning enough during these period. My classroom management disappointed me the most. The comments that i received made me even more depressed.

I am trying to deal with those negative comments as a challenge. I keep challenging myself to become a better teacher, a better parent in future. I tried not to quit because these negative impact. Somehow i wonder if i am too stubbon to let go or stubbon is a virture?

Experience with autism child made me think alot. I come from a humble, healthy family with education and simple lifestyle. I did not suffered those tolerenting experiences nor the lifestyle they had. It is hard to get along with autism children.

Different ages of children require different discipline and rules. Toddlers and playgroup require more attentions and cares. Needs and safety are the top priority. An experience in nursery and kindergarden is totally different. Independent and teaching knowledges are priority. These children at such ages can basic take care of their daily basic routines such as toileting and eating their meals. Guides only given when they need help.

I realised that i really need to brush up my English, especially my pronoucation. Perhaps i need to attend workshops or classes to build up my foundation.

Comments

Popular Posts