799th entry

Today is study day. I will having an exam for my module on children with special need.

It was an interesting module and i felt that it was quite useful for future (being a full pledge teacher). It covered exceptual children, children with special needs, autism, ADHD, Dyslexia and early intervention for them. We had guest speakers from KKH to discuss about autism. Beside i was introduced with strategies on dealing children with autism and dyslexia.

The most interesting part that my lecture was a master in special needs. She had experiences with children with special needs and she shared many experiences to us. Perhaps this was her specialization topics for her that she seems to give the correct and clear points. By listening to her lectures can help me to understand fast and clear.

Her reading notes was marvellous. I shared one of her reading notes to dear and he was engrossed with it. The additional reading notes on Autism seemed to be clear and understanding after her explanation. I share this and dear suspected that he and his sister seemed to have mild autism due to late age birth by his mother.

I also realised from Dyslexia notes that I suspected that i had mild dyslexia too. -_-" No wonder i got problem with English.

Comments

Popular Posts