800th entry

This is my 800th entry! Time really flies..




This birthday is really a special one.
My dear had asked me to take leave for few days during my birthday week since may. He want to have a surprise for me. I did and waited till last sat.
I was told to pack my luaggage and passport, He would pick me up on last sat morning. I did without knowing where am I going to.
Everyone knew im going holiday but the destination was unknown.
 Usually, check in counter will have a LCD screen with flight details and destination. THe screen shown "check in for international flight"
At the airport, i was not known until I handed my passport to the check in counter. My dear told the ground crew that we are going to Thailand.. After receiving my luggage, i saw the boarding pass and it was Bangkok, my fav shopping place. =)
That was my pre-birthday surprise...
Due to flight delay + custom jam + traffic jam, i reached the hotel at 4pm. (my flight is morning flight!!)
Hungry plus grumpy when i reach the hotel. I was suprised by dear that the hotel we were staying. 5 stars hotel next to my fav shopping centre. I was greeted and welcome by the hotel staffs and was "congrated" by the reception. The hotel staff personally sent us up to the hotel room which i later realised that dear booked a hotel suite for me!!
*faint!*
The suite was marvelous and big. The view was marvelous. I was stunned when i stepped in the suite. The whole suite was decorated with flowers, towel swans, honeymoon deco.. =S
The hotel staff briefly explain where all the switches and facilties before she left. Our luggage arrived within minutes. THe bellboy bought me our luggage and hotel waiter delivery honeymoon white choc cake, a big bowl of fruits and untensils.
Wahhh.... 
That was my 2nd surprise...
After that, We went for dinner and shopping spree.. 
Next day, it was my birthday. I love the breakfast at the hotel!!
The hotel breakfast was awesome. It has all kind of healthy food. It has different type of yogurts such as apple, cranberries and blueberries. Yummy!! The orange juice was freshly squeeze and has those fresh slightly sour taste. Soya milk, berries with soya, cranberries jelly as dessert..THere also have strawberry milkshake. I love it!!!
Beside there are many different country hot and cold food.. Sushi and soba. Thai noodles and western breakfast. The pastry section was freshly bake cakes and breads. The egg section has wide variety and they are not stingy with the portion. One portion omettle can be share by 2 person.
As for shopping, Dear allowed me to go whereever i want... Went to weekend market and buy alot of nice value stuffs. I managed to eat my grass jelly stall which i went 10 years ago.. That place was so big until i cannot find the same stall after 10 years later..
After that, we went back hotel and i was stunned. There was another cake in our suite. It was a birthday cake. I stared at dear if he planned another surprise. He look very blur and exclaimed "i didn't plan this!" We realised that it was the hotel's idea. 
Haha.. another white choc cake again.. =)
At night, we managed to catch Ice age 4 3D at cheaper rate!! 
Day 3: We went to pratumun market to buy clothes.. Both of us buy clothes and gifts until my eco bag cannot zip up!!
Had a foot massage. Help to relief aching feet.
On the last day, i can't bear to leave the suite. It was nice and comfortable. Usually i had problem with sleeping esp in overseas. However, i had good night sleep for every day. Pillow are ultra soft and there have a "pillow menu" to pick yr types of pillow to sleep!!
When we are abt to check out, i sat on the couch in the living room to enjoy the last moment in that suite.
At this moment, I got my last suprise!!
Dear proposed to me with a diamond ring in the suite... *stun* I was shocked and dumbfounded... I cried badly.. lucky no one see my awful crying face.. 
Haha.. of cos i agree and he slipped the ring in my finger.
I asked him why he choose this place and moment to propose. He replied "Our holiday had came to an end but our new chapter has began" 
I cried again.. -_-" Im such a crying baby... 
Returned to singapore with new idenity, "to-be-mrs XXX"

Comments

Popular Posts