805th entry

The last entry was in 2012. It was 8 years ago.
Many had changed. 

2013    ROM

2014    Mum had cancered

2015    Traditional wedding with Mr. on 21 March.

            Mum passed away on 1 Dec. The family was devastated and I need to learn to readapt life with my             dear mother.

2016    I got my new house with Mr.

2017    Change of working place. Same organization but different location

2018    Start of Infertility treatment, 4 failed IUI 

2019    Start of my first IVF journey & recovery journey

2020    COVID 19 

            Start of my 2nd IVF journey

It is pretty that it sums up all the past 8 years.


On 18 August 2020, I went for my Frozen Embryo Transfer with two 3 day embryos. 

And I hit jackpot on the 15th day. 

Until now, 29 Sept 2020, it is considered 8 weeks. I am still worried.

It is a singleton survivor. 

For the past three weeks scan, the results were not very ideal but indeed it is growing very slowly.
I will be having the next scan which is on 30 Sept. I am worried about its growth and cannot hear the heartbeat. 

A little message to my little fighter: 

Dear my little fighter, 
You have been a miracle journey for us. You will be a strong baby and survivor. We really hope that to meet you, our little fighter. Please don't hide somewhere during the scan. We WISH to meet you!
See you tmr my little fighter. Hope I can see and hear from you clearly. 

Love, 

Mummy Jeremin

Comments

Popular Posts