451th entry

Went to birdpark. Long time didnt go liao. nearly 9 years i guess?



Took a digtial photo cost me, 10 buck. all different type of parrots on me and they took it with.

I went to buy bird drink to feed the bird at the loft loft. It was fun. Those birds will fight and bite me to have a position to drink. Hee.. The place is nice as the bird can fly around near me ( just few cm away from u) and some even bite me. Ouch..

Toilet near loftloft is nice. u can see the colourful birds flew trees to trees while washing yr hands.

Bought ticket to sit the train. Had a different view of the park under raindrops.

Comments

sH0rtie said…
sounds like you had a great time.
sorry we couldnt join you that day.

btw, thanks for the info. just to clarify, are the rates in SIN $ or BAHT?

Popular Posts