453th entry

I sent an email to my ex lecturer in poly in the afternoon and i received his replied within an hour. I felt touched with his help.

Hi Sir

How are you and your teaching in poly? Do u still remember me? I am your ex-student & project student, Jeremin who graduated 2001 from CEE. Hope u didnt forget who am i.

I had just finished my degree course in SIM and waiting for exam result. Meanwhile i am looking for new job now. I need someone to be my referee in my resume. If you don't mind, can i add you be my referee in my resume?

Do take care.

Best Regards


Reply within an hour:

Dear Jeremin
Thanks for the email.
Congratulations! I am pleased to hear this.
Sure, plse feel free to put my name on the form:


A.T
Lecturer
Ngee Ann Polytechnic
535 Clementi Road
Singapore 599489

With all best wishes.
Best regards,
A.T

Comments

Popular Posts