487th entry

Im so full with mooncakes..

I bought one box from Imperial Treasure Restuarant for mama as Autumn Festival present.

Tat day, mama was testing those mooncake n said it is nice. I tried and felt not bad. So she was pondering whether she shd get one box or not as it is quite expensive. I told her n the salelady, let my mother pick what flavour she want n i will pay for her. Whether a single or double yolk or not, it is only 4 dollars difference.

My idea is to give a gift for her as i nvr bought her a box of mooncake in past years.

Before i paid the bill, the salelady praised tat im so filial in front of my mother.. she said that Gals are more filial than boys.. SHe told us she got two daughters n she felt it is enough already..

My mum happily got her box of heavy mooncake n left the mall...

Comments

Popular Posts