488th entry

I never realised that i had been blogging this website for 25 months already. Yes, 25 months equal to 2 years and one month. I felt that this is a incredible mission for me. I had never expected i had wrote my past two years of my feelings, emotions and daily activities non stop. All my previous diaries never exceed a book.

THis blog make me realised that im better in expressing myself on words than speech. Many bloggers friends describe me a different person when i was online. This blog also make me realise that i love to write. I love to write anything that i saw or heard or whenever im in a different place. I wish i can blog immediately when i saw something interesting. These writings help me to keep those memories which my brain cant hold..

Do you know sometime i re-read back my previous old entries and i cant remember that incident or who is tat person i was writing.. hahaha.. this show im old.

I had only changed 3 templates in my entire 25 months. This is due to my poor html skill i had.

I realised my style of writing had been changing throughout the past twenty-five months. I used to write laggy long paragraphs to current short sweet lines. Perhap i had changed and influenced by other bloggers.

My initial objective to start this blog is to express my saddness out and will not bottle inside my inner body. Many feared that i will go on sadden and never see me again in this reality world. Due to support from friends and start expressing my feeling out, make me survive till today. This show i had earned extra twenty-five months.

FOr some reasons i had been blogging lesser in this blog. However this trend will end soon and hope i will find more interesting stories that happened to me to blog. Regardless happy or sad, i will keep writing on..

Last but not least. Thank for being a faithful reader or listener in my blog. Hope u will keep on reading on and on.. I will keep on writing on..

Comments

Popular Posts