534th entry

Ok... someone ask me when i will update my entry. I got regular reader!! muhaha..

I went to Dragonfly to listen Angela's concert due to clar's invitation. She won two tixs and invited me to go with her. Not bad concert.. It entitled each guest a drink. Really pub style. I managed to take a few pics n a video clip only. It is because i wanna to have a better view to take a pic of her, i didnt realise tat there is a step. A high step.. It caused me to fall n sprained my ankle. So paiseh when the waiter had to hold me up n bring me back to clar. -__-" This is dunno how many time i sprain my ankle in front of her. We earlier were sitting at the bar counter and since i got a sprain n cant move, i had no choice but sit like a kid who forced by mum's order.

After the concert, clar n i went to vivo for dinner. Asian cusine again! Same table as last sat... muhaha... Got a treat from her again. Must treat her when my income become stable.

Limp all the way to bus intercharge n from busstop to way to lrt n from lrt to home. It resulted... more swollen ankle. -_-"

Apply med oil seem no use. It seem still swollen n painful when i walk ard. Wonder how to survive on mon?

Mum ask me to take bus to see chinese sin-neh. Zion rd leh... i wanna to faint.. jus a walk to kitchen already make me headache.. somemore so far... now dad dun have company pickup, otherwise he can drive me there. :(

sleep with pain tonight bah.. hopefully it is better tmr..

Added a clip on youtube which i took during the concert. Enjoy~


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udzRVBAQBj8

Comments

pinkballz said…
sorry to invite u and got u spain leg ;P
Jeremin said…
reply to clar:
It's not yr fault. It is my own careless. Anyway thanks for inviting me there. I enjoy the songs she sang and the quality time with u. Also 1st time u bring me to a pub...

Popular Posts