536th entry

I wonder if i made a right choice to continue the job. Not allow to have personal email yet. I was only give the common email address and somemore it was used by everyone. Hmmm... boss dun approve an email address to me yet. Izzit tat they dun wan to employ me as long term yet? Cos the temp staff at service dept seem to have its own email address.

Puzzled.

*Thunder strike n roar*

I got even a worse new today. My mentor will take 10days leave on month end n begining next month. I wonder how am i going to survive with those delivery orders? Im still not stable yet. I been having mistakes n errors. I still cant stand sole yet. I had been shaking badly now... -___-" Fear had been arised like those old times.

It spolit my up coming public hoilday...

Btw im quite interested with some up coming excursion n tours organised my nearby Zhenghua cc. Anyone interested toO? U can search info online from PA website.

Bad day toO... batt cant take out from my mp3. Forced to take out till my nails are damaged n still unable to remove it! GOt umbrella still can get wet in the rain... Chased bus n bus dun wait for me.. caused my ankle to even more swollen n painful.

*Bleach*

:(

Comments

Anonymous said…
heyhey, the exclusion thingy sound interesting, going to where? maybe we can organized as a group with the rest of the guys!! i haven been on a exclusion for a long long time!!
荣儿

Popular Posts