543th entry

Im in drowsy mood.. better type as fast as possible before i start to make typing error.

I hadnt blogged since a long time. Im totally toO busy with work n sickness. Yes, i fall sick again.

Collegues were shocked.

Two matters in total.

1st matter is tat i didnt enter office on Mon. I smsed my collegue's office mobile to report im sick since it was 6.15am in the morning and i dun wanna to wake her up to tell inform her. In the end, the sms went to Japan as boss took her office mobile since it was 3G.

2nd matter is tat they knew im been coughing for weeks and tat mon is my 1st visit to doctor to consult my sickness...

Beside tat, good friend of mine told me she is further her studies. Though she will depart me at later stage for 1 whole year. I did feel sad yet happy. I feel happy cos she had the will to study again. Sad cos i will lose her presence... nevertheless, i still feel good for her. At most, i saved up a lump sum to fly there to visit her.

Many trips were cancelled. I proposed mum tat we shall go ourselves and she reject the offer. Many things in our home started to spolit. Hood, fridge and tv are failing. Cousin's wedding is approaching soon. She prefer to save up for rainy days instead of enjoying ourselves.

Ya.. i admit tat saving for rainy days are impt. Dad seem to be jobless soon as his bosses are emigrating soon.

It really make me feel sad tat i seem cant afford to bring them to short getaway..

Mum is anxious abt my graduation ceremony. She had already perm her hair. Being a main cast, Im not anxious at all. It seem tat i need to spend alot $ on the overall expenses. I rather dun wan to spend such money.. Too bad.. my folk wan these..

Comments

Popular Posts