546th entry

Received congrats blessing from friends for my graduation today. From phone call to emails. Thanks pals! :)

Yes.. im formally graduate today. Folks came. Bro came. Best friends came.. I felt tat im bless to have such supports. With them ard, it does make my boring convention turn into a better mood. SInce my clique all either graduated last year or next years, im totally alone in the graduate section.

FLowers received from my dear bro. Im least expect tat i will get a bunch from him. I tot my friends will do such mushy things to me.

ToO bad.. im totally busy. No time to take pic with each individual friends or relatives. Wat a waste.. study such hard time n finally got the chance to wear the sq hat. No time to take a pic with them..

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Peipei-mum, congrats on your uni graduation :)
Finally fulfilled one of your dreams.
Share with me the graduation details either on your blog or when we meet the next time, okie?
hahaha....take care....

PS: I look forward to my uni graduation...not so soon...got to wait till jan 2009...and with passing all exam papers...hope I'll do well....
juzyounme said…
congrats for ur graduation too!

Popular Posts