548th entry

Many things happen pass over the weeks regarding myself and my works.


I left my home for 3d2n and i realise i miss home badly on the 2nd day away from home. Haha.. i cant live without my family..

I got involved into office meeting. I dunno izzit this is a first step to closer to the perm position or this meeting topic indirectly involved me? Im quick surprised that i was ordered to join cos i usually not involved since i was label as "temp staff". SInce i was temp staff, most meeting and activties dont include me. As wat i guess, the topic did involved me. Cos im indirectly caught squeeze into the office politic.

I went to Amoy street to have famous yong tau foo store with collegues on fri. It is a not the head branch n it was quite less crowd since we arrive late. Food is not bad and it is not very expensive. 52pc yong tau foo, 5 cups of drinks plus 5 bowl of mee cost us $41.60.

I bump into Grasshopper live promotion for their upcoming concert. I enjoyed the last 15min there. I become a little fan... haha.. mayb caught by the video camera. Please inform me when u saw me on tv during upcoming tv program.

I had change new template cos the old one cant support those fonts, headers and other designs.


I made a quick and simple change cos im running out of time. I still have many tasks to do. I need to read my 65 comments in other blog, reading my mails and checking my claim etc. I wish i have more time..

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey, At Least You Know How To Change The Template, While I'm A Dumb Ass, Trying To Figure Out, Till I Gave Up!!

HELP

荣儿

Popular Posts