550th entry

It is friday! huarry.. i can have a good rest this weekend.

Today is quite a peaceful day cos alot of collegues are on leave. Also this is a friday, there's y i feel a weekend mood already.

Haha.. today gave Uncle Pat a early bday treat. How come so many collegues this month birthday?

Uncle Pat was talking abt his son's gf. Uncle Pat came to ask me whether im attach or not. Then CC ask him to tell me how to win my future bf in law.. Saying it will be useful for me in the future. haha.. both of them are so cute.. all the things n wanna to tell me tips how to win the heart of bf's in law. Somemore i dun have any bf at the moment and wonder i will ever remember in future since i was bad memory.

I wonder..

when i was down, friends came to cheer me up.
when friends were down, i dunno how to cheer them up.

how?

all i can do is to be a listening ear.. it is forever work on friends but not lover..

Lover how??

No wonder im failure in relationship.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sometimes when your frenze is down and out, he or she dont really need someone to talk to, they just need someone to give them a cuddle and know tat, hey, actually there is still someone who cares and always here to lend me a shoulder. no words spoken, action itself speaks louder than words. I think the same goes as well for frenze, bfs, gfs, brothers, sisters and parents. Its a silent encouragement yet more effective than spoken ones. I realised that the person might not just be looking for solutions, rather than just that there are people standing by him or her.

荣儿

Popular Posts