592th entry

Had a phone appointment with Clar.. haha.. I become her guinea pig on her tarot reading.. I asked for two questions in total. One on career and other one is romance.

All fives cards for two questions reading seem to be accurate. Clar is stunned she saw the five cards for the 2nd question. Cos most are good cards, esp the outcome card. She mentioned that it is the best card where everyone wish for romance. This is my 1st try and i got such a card..

After the session, Clar is grilling me for info.. haha..

Glad that clar give me a second option in these two questions. It give me a good clear idea.

Had a dinner with the rest for Grandma birthday.. I had a great time with my cousins. Kenny was quite glue to me during the ride.. =)

Glad i was sitting on other table. Otherwise i will not have such good appetite. Grandma is complaining heartache when my bro and sis in law didnt come.. How come my folks got such deservse treatment?

Comments

juzyounme said…
u r most welcome.

Popular Posts