593th entry

I had a very busy week.

Meet up louis for dinner. Ah min pop by toO.. we had a good chat and grilled. Sweet nice gathering we had. Promised tmr we shall have dinner at ah min's hse. =) Finally a dinner treat from her mum.. she had been eating mine from many times n i ate none from her.

Raining while returned. Offered to get a ride back but i rejected. Im independent as what Louis describe me. Im nearly home and dun wish to troublesome. Nvr expect Louis describe me as independent yet not dominating person. Im still perfect in his eyes..

Got a surprise fetch from someone. Brought me to my fav hawker centre for my porridge and went to catch Whisper @ vivo. Obviously stepdad spot the proton car when he was leaving office and told the ladies on the way to the my treat for them.

Oh ya.. digress abit.. i had a "family" at office.. it consist of stepdad, stepmum and crazy stepsister. I only have one holy godmum.. The ppl with "step" mean they either like to grill for more internal tips or blur out the stories.. Godmum is only person who is on my side.. Haha.. the "steps" wanna influence the "godmum" to be "wicked godmum".. muhaha.. funny..

Yesterday we went Jalan Besar for Lo Mee. I was chopped by the gang cos i still havent treat them since i turn perm. After that, we went Dragonfly. Spot some s'pore idols as singers. Stepdad is VIP and we got a very good seats. Also ask someone along cos "family" wanna to scan someone.. muhaha.. turned out it is toO noisy for grilling.

Like the live performance from Dragonfly.. not bad.. also the songs they played. Playing five-ten n i losed 4times in a row..

Im surprised that i drank 5 cup of hard liquor with mixer. i still can walk out without drunk!!

My face is hot when i was having my 3rd cup.. and abit of giddy when i was at the ladies. However it seem i drink more slower and i become better.. THe "family" fear i got drunk.. haha..

had great fun there..

Lucky i had a driver to send me home.. otherwise i will had difficult to get a cab home at wee hours.

This morn.. stepmum is surprised all of us reach office on dot..

Comments

Anonymous said…
heehee, what to do, I'm so *wink wink,you know..Wahahahah.

:P
荣儿
Anonymous said…
I think its ok bah, I dread remembering usernames and password, so maybe I will just stick ard here and post comments here bah.

"A Real Friend Is One Who Walks In When The Rest Of The World Walks Out." Walter Winchell
荣儿

Popular Posts