595th entry

I wasn't feel good today at all.. Many grumbling..

TOday mum is having mild fever whole day.. 1st feverish after operation.. wonder any infection occur.. Still looking ok but keep having mild vomitting. Forced to take urgent leave tmr cos no one is there to take care of her tmr.. I doubt she can discharge on mon.


Im even sian when friends failed to come over past three days... the time i need friends the most... the time where my family members disappoint me the most.. a call will do comfort me.. no one called.. except i do the calling when i need them..

Kind of sad.. got the urge to buy a teddy bear at the bookstore in tat hosp.. a bear to hug is always give me the comfort i need when no one is there.

Anyone willing to offer me a new bear??

Oh ya.. Clar.. i think i need to find a good time to meet u up.. these few days are out for me.. perhap mid nov or later? Give me few dates to pick lah..

Comments

Popular Posts