601th entry

Egen is down.. i wish to write something and here am i..

I wasn't a good mood today. Mainly is due to my rashes.. it is still here.. and more are spreading new area. My waist back is infected toO.. my thigh had two. My neck seem to have a few toO. My area between ankle and knee pop fresh out. These have not included the old existing rashes.

Wonder what is going on with me?

Folks are asking me to seek another doc. Tmr will be my 5th visit to doc??

It is quite awful with my arm full of rashes scars.. it really hurt my own pride.. Which woman wish herself to be scarred?

It is kind of experience that i nvr had been. I was kind of sad when i heard that a close friend will likely confirm to be away for further studies.. Perhap i dun have many friends that leave my comfort circle zone.. it is hard to adapt.. but need to learn.. =S

Comments

Popular Posts