598th entry

YesterdayI guess we were all wrong yesterday... I mean who
are we actually to judge who he is, what kinda person he is. I feel that we were
being too unfair & bais against him. I got to admit I was too emotional
yesterday.I read your blog just a few minutes ago and I found that the blog that
i was reading seems so strange, seems so distant, not as singaporean as it used
to be, just simply because we comment that maybe you shouldnt leave so many
trails behind for him to read. I found that we have actually stressed you more,
adding on to the strain that he has exerted on you. You are free to write as you
wish, because it is your blog. you have the right and privacy to your blog,
something which all of us should NOT have the right to interfere. Your personal
life too.


i quoted it out in this entry.. cos this comment is precious to me.. the care n concern of my best friend.

I was kind of surprised when he left this comment. I nvr expect that i seem to change in my style of writing.. Yes, i admit that im the kind that usually will care other feelings and concern before mine. That's y i seem to forget myself. Im touched when i saw his comment, assuring me with supports and comforts.

Because the views n the comments that all give me, it forced myself to think what i really want. Honestly without these stress and pressure, i think i will not think hard. I think i will still wandering no where without these pressures..

Because all of you care, i understand the views and fears that hold within you. I admitted that i had some views which i dun wish to voice out. Tat's y all of u seem thinking im kind of confuse and blurish.

Because the precious friends i had.. yr two cents worth of tots are impt.. your views are impt to me. It is because i nvr seem the whole matter in a clear mind. U all seem to be extra additional eyes , viewed from other angles which im blind at.

Of cos yr views will not be the final decision i will had. It served as a 2nd option of the situation. I need them badly.. cos i had my own fears and worries..

No wonder someone complained that i always bottle my feeling inside. Refuse to share. I think it is one of my weakness.. not to him but to all my friends toO..

Im surprised to see another entry of apologies yesterday. Im glad that he realised he is impatient with such matter. At least he voiced out before i started it. Also we start to voice out our "complaints".. however we cant finish it. If we did, it think it will be dawn when we ended.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Gald tat u r tinking now start 2 know him in person then make yr final decision. watever yr decision is we will support u. dun bottle up tooo much or else wil explode. hee hee
My motto is cheerful n happy all e time.

xiaoyanzi

Popular Posts