609th entry

Happy CNY.. I had one more reader.. welcome!!

Im just wondering how many readers i had for this blog?

Fever since mon. Had to work as there is no one to cover me and i need to cover ppl's work. Im start to tired with the job. I had many nice colleagues ard me which is the only motivation to make me stay in this company.. Seem tat it started to feel that this motivation is dying down..

I gave up to return today. Need a good rest..

Had been sick toO frequently.. Seem that i started to get sick of the job bah.. Waiting for bonus to come.. and finding a good reason to tender.

NOt a good cny season i had. Had been crying hard for several nite. I seemed to be easily to be upset n cry recently.. My cheerful smile seem gone hiding.. I wish my old cheerful character to be back.

Had a talk with our difference culture.. I had a big cry over it as things were not as same as i thought. Still need to adapt that he is not always with me as he got other impt priorities.

Comments

Popular Posts