610th entry

I broke down n cried out loud earlier..

Under toO much stresses and pressures. It seem that my career took over my leisure time n bonding with others.. I seem that im losing my ownself..

Rashes were never gone.. and getting serious.. It added the pressure i had.
Im still deciding on one particular matter.. pressure from folks.. financial consideration. Everyone is asking me when i will be leaving.. These turned out to be additional stress.
HArd to say goodbye. A hard step for me..

Comments

Anonymous said…
must let yr feelin run out of yr small heart or u wil turn moody n going 2 depression again. things may not b e way u wanted but life is like tat not all things come s yr wish. i know i can't help u much other than moral nsupport.
anything call me

xiaoyanzi
小敏 said…
dear...our mum just like to nag and sometimes do post some pressure upon us...but they do care! Perhaps, try to talk to her; my mum used to want me to stay in my current job forever; later I talk to her relating to my interests and job stress...she respect my choice to choose my own career path.
As for rashes...think environment and stress do add some impact on it; be patient (sigh, i am also facing some pimple outbreak still!)
We can meet to talk over it, 开心点!

Popular Posts