680th entry

Im quite disappointed with myself.

Firstly my student failed badly for his two subjects, esp his chinese. He scored 35 /100 and dun not feel any disappointment at all. Im more upset when he exclaimed that it is just ten marks only.. He said he need a break from it as he had finished his exam.

Shdn't he need to brush up during this coming holiday to catch back his lost marks?

I felt bad as his mother was pinning a pass in his chinese. Afterall, i managed to help him score a pass in his last SA2 paper. I dunno how to answer his mother.

Next it is regretful that i didnt score well in poly and uni. I felt sad that i didnt not received any more awards during those times, except the best report wrtiting during attachment. Partly the credit is not mine. Help from a mate who i met him during my attachment.

I still hate the buzzing sound which occur every nite and occur morning. It cannot be stopped.

*buzz sound*

Btw, i think i didnt reveal this earlier from my last ENT appointment. A permanent issue on my health.

My hearing is not at normal range and i shall explain what it mean.

Normal ppl hearing range around 80 - 90 decibels. Normal speech are ard 50. So the normal ppl can hear the loudness is 90 - 50 = 40. My hearing range is ard 70 which indicated that my loudness is 70 -50 = 30. This mean my hearing is softer compare to other.

It mean that i had minor hearing loss. My hearing is weaker and his may be getting worse in growing older.. No cure but only prevention from degeneration.

Btw, please dun scare my folks. I only told them that my hearing is weaker than others.

Comments

Popular Posts