675th entry

Had tried Manhattan Fish Mkt twice for the long weekend. One is for ah min's pre-bday and another one is pre-mother day celebration.

Went to iluma outlet, the new mall. Not bad as there is discount for new opening. Worth the cost to go there for the meal. Mum love it very much. And i love the discount and the free throw in appetiser alias with DBS bank card. It saved alot.

Went to attend auntie soh funeral wake. Since it is a christian funeral, it is quite simple. Unlike those Chinese funeral, it is more quiet. The deceased voiced that her funeral will held at this particular church. I like the fact that the Christians who pass by the funeral venue did the cross action. At least it show the respect to the deceased and the family member.

Went to catch wolverine. The action pack is great but the ending for the love story seem to be abit sad.. I'm more disappointed with the extra part at the end after the credit roll. I gave a big "huh" sound at this sentence - "I drink because i want remember something.."
*that is my pt of view in this movie as I'm super emotional and sentimentally person. I hate sad ending in love story*

Ppl who stayed till end of credit are booing also for the extra clip at the end.. BTW I'm glad that i went to GV to catch it instead of going to next door country. Cos they opened the light to hint u to leave the cinema once it ended. I always had no chance to see the extra clip at the end of the credit rolls.

Comments

Popular Posts