682th entry

Thanks to IMD, i had a fun time on last sunday without spending any money except transporting cost. And i had a great time visiting with dear for the whole day. =)

I went to 3 musuems. National, Bt Chendu and Ford Fty.

I must say that it is crowd cos it is the national. Anyone who think of musuem shd be the "national musuem". Crowd is unavoidable.

I admitted that i still have the little artistic feeling inside my blood. I love art since im young. I feel so happy that i attended the Verner Panton early collections and Christian Lacroix, the costumier works. Furniture and costume design is my favs and i am able to see them at no cost.
I melt inside the gallery.. Haha..

Had a fun time reading n listening to the exhibits inside the historical gallery.. i think if i dun drag dear out,i think we cannot make it for the other musuems.

Bt chendu - it nvr expect the location is somewhere near where i used to pass by. The foot of the location is my used to fav eating coffeeshop where i used to have breakfast or lunch during working. A small n quiet musuem.

Ford Fty - My last stop. I had been always to go there since it is opened. I had hear many ghost stories abt the place and it make me a urge to go n see. It is a small area but more bigger lively than Bt Chendu. The replic room of the sign treaty where Singapore surrender to Japan.

Also I think the uncle who work there is more efficiently off work than others. He lock the place immediately i stepped out the museum. I joke with dear that it must be haunted n must left before it sunset.

Comments

Popular Posts