683th entry













Realist vs idealist?

Ah Luan had showed me these photos during last gathering. We had a discussion abt renovation. I love the idea of the hello kitty design but not all space into hello kitty. The gals are chipping me that if i ever done such kitchen, i simply cannot do my fav cooking session in that nice cute hello kitty. There will be dusts, oils n smoke to cause the mess into the pretty hello kitty kitchen.

Ya.. Right... so no more hellokitty kitchen..

They also chip how ex the renovation it cost. chipping me how impractical n so dreamy... Was thinking to get a rain effect showering head n i got told off... Dear told me that the head cost few hundred n the pumping system and pipes charge separately.. it nearly cost 1k for total. The gals start to nag n chip when i blur out the cost.

Ya.. i know.. jus thinking only..

I told dear abt this hello kitty renovation story to him. He is going move out of the house if i ever do that. Same as ah luan's husband reaction.. Haha.. Can't the guys like hello kitty abit?

If i ever have sufficient fund, i only wish this. Jus a little disney or sanrio kitchenware or houseware inside the house. Jus like Ivan's mum house? Like the little cupboard knots are disney cartoon charactor, basins have hello kitty handwash bottle and kitchen have a plate n a bowl of hello kitty for me to use.. Honestly, im not a totally crazy fan but jus like to add a bit of cuteness into the warm loving house.

I bet dear is ok with this.. Errm... i think.. =)
P.S. I love the design of the toilet. Wonder if he is ok with this? =P

Comments

Popular Posts